Juvederm® XC is an FDA approved, hyaluronic acid dermal filler introduced to the U.S. market by Allergan, the company which manufactures Botox®. Juvederm® XC injectable gel employs its unique manufacturing process to provide the highest concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid which provides long-lasting results. This advanced manufacturing process also creates a smooth consistency gel that flows consistently and easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel.
Juvéderm® XC injectable gel is the “next-generation” dermal filler. The smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
With Juvederm® XC, the results are immediate with minimal downtime. Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing, and the results last up to 6 months or more. Juvederm® XC can be used virtually anywhere on the face, with most success in the lips, nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth), and the marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth downward to the jawline).
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedure
- The injection process can be performed during a brief office visit
- Consists of a cross linked hyaluronic acid gel (HA) made from a naturally occurring sugar based substance
- Contains lidocaine for added patient comfort
- Instant, natural-looking results
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners; as with any injection, this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment